ARTIFICIAL POETRY (AND NOT))

WITH AI

write a short poem in Spanish to my lover, Lazaro, about the sparks of love that never die and the adventure of promises


SPANISH

Lazaro, mi amor, con chispas que jamás se apagan, nuestro fuego crece, llama que nunca descansa. Las promesas, brújula que guía nuestros pasos, a un porvenir incierto, pero lleno de abrazos.

Juntos navegaremos mares sin final, descubriendo tesoros que solo el amor puede dar. Con cada beso escrito en un tierno juramento, crearemos un mundo donde habite el sentimiento.

ENGLISH

Lazaro, my love, with sparks that never go out, Our fire grows, a flame that never rests. The promises, compass that guides our steps, to an uncertain future, but full of embraces. Together we will sail endless seas, discovering treasures that only love can give. With each kiss written in a tender oath, We will create a world where feeling lives.

---

WITHOUT AI

ENGLISH

It was hard to say I love you

The first days

And now sometimes still


Not because I don't love you

Because, yes, I do

But it might be that you would get tired of hearing it

It might get old

Worn out


I don't know why I think that

Why do I imagine you want

Chasing more than catching?


Maybe it's because I want to be captured

In a cycle of

Catch and release


Like the fisherman and the woodcutter

Wrestling together naked

Limbs so entangled

A bucket of worms in warm mud


The slippery skin of a python

Wrapping around my chest

Squeezing with so much affection

I hesitate to breathe

Not afraid to die


But afraid you will let loose


SPANISH

Fue difícil decir te amo

Los primeros días

Y ahora a veces todavía


No porque no te amo

Porque si, lo hago

Pero puede ser que te canses de escucharlo

Podría envejecer

Desgastado


No sé por qué pienso eso

¿Por qué me imagino que quieres

perseguir más que atrapar?


Tal vez sea porque quiero ser capturado

en un ciclo de

Atrapar y liberar


Como el pescador y el leñador

Luchando juntos desnudos

Extremidades tan enredadas

Un cubo de gusanos en barro tibio


La piel resbaladiza de una pitón

Envolviendo mi pecho

Apretando con tanto cariño

Dudo en respirar

no miedo de morir

Pero miedo de que me dejes suelto


Comments